Duration: 29 Days / 28 Nights
Location: Sydney to Melbourne via Uluru
Time: 7:30 am day 1
Meet Location: Sydney
Vibe: BackPacker, Group, Adventure
Fees on arrival: $0
Cheaper than booking direct Free date changes 5 Reputation Personalised All The Way
You can purchase this product open-dated, which means you will receive a voucher valid for redemption in the next 365 days. Prior to redeeming your voucher, please contact Rat Pack Travel on +61 450381801 or email@example.com to lock in your date.
With practically a whole month to play with, you’ll have no dramas getting your fill of heart-pulsing action, stunning scenery and bucket-list-ticking activities on this Ultimate Aussie Adventure with Top Deck. Journey from big cities to small towns via mind bogglingly beautiful islands and learn why #Straya is the envy of so many travel fans.
– Full-day 4WD experience on Fraser Island
– Authentic farm stay experience at Myella Farm
– Overnight sailing in the Whitsunday Islands
– Visit to stunning Whitehaven Beach
– Two nights on a tropical island
– Sunset and sunrise over Uluru
– Spectacular Great Ocean Road and Twelve Apostles
– Stunning Grampians National Park
– Paint your own boomerang at Brambuk Cultural Centre
– Hike to MacKenzie Falls
– Local winery visit in Clare Valley
– Stay underground in Coober Pedy
– Visit a kangaroo orphanage
– ‘Valley of the Winds’ walk at Kata Tjuta
– Guided hike of Kings Canyon
– Experience the remote setting of Parachilna and the famous outback BBQ
– View the magic of the Flinders Ranges
– 27 breakfasts (B), 6 lunches (L), 13 dinners (D)
– 24 nights in hotels, lodges and cabins
– 1 nights in a swag
– 1 night underground
– 1 night on board sailing
– Escorted services of a fully trained Topdeck Trip Leader and Driver between Sydney and Cairns and a – – – – Driver/Guide between Alice Springs and Melbourne
– Please note flight is not included on this trip.
– Group Size: Average 15, maximum 36
– Transport: Modern air-conditioned vehicles
– Please note WIFI is not available on vehicles used in Northern Territory and the Southern States.
This trip is a combination of the 14 Day Down South & Outback and 14 Day Island Suntanner trips. This package includes internal flights – price may vary when booked inside 42 days before departure.
Sorted out the whole east coast (Fraser Island whit Sunday,Great Barrier Reef the ones we wanted)in one sitting. As we were in an rv he showed us other things to do while driving north to cairns which helped as a lot of other companies done 80 dolla day trips to where he told us to go for free. Good knowledge of hidden spots and where to explore as he’d done it previously. Broke down the price and showed us what our money was getting bit by bit which was good as we knew our total outlay immediately so we could budget for the next month. Other firms offered us pricier packages for the same trip and RatPack got us 4/5 nights in hostels as well in the price. (After the trips you’ll need a hostel to recover and also all the trips throw after parties so it’s advised to get a hostel) no complaints and chucked in an decent t-shirt! Cheers SamShow Less
Sam worked out the best possible way for my friend and I to travel up the east coast and experience everything we wanted within a reasonable price range.
He is professional yet extremely friendly and you never feel like you’re talking to anything other than a good friend who happens to know everything
there is to know about traveling around Australia. I could not recommend RatPack travel any higher and I will continue spreading the word with my awesome
Great communication, friendly and fun team, so glad I booked my tours with RatPack. Having gone to other large companies in the past RatPack is different;
from the beginning it felt personal, genuine and authentic.
I’d highly recommend the team and I doubt my trip would have been the same without RatPack, so thank you!Show Less
Ratpack were brilliant for our trip to Oz. Hooked us up with a trip of a lifetime to the Whitsundays. Cant recommend these guys enough!Show Less
So helpful and very friendly thank you so much!Show Less